WMS Announcements for Monday, November 18, 2019
LUNCH: Chicken Fried Steak, potatoes, gravy, dinner roll, fruit, veggie and milk
Mrs. Miller is not in today. The library is closed. Journalism students need to go to Mrs. Stickel’s room.
Student council members, there will be a meeting at 7:45 this Wednesday morning in Mrs. Schaaf’s room. Candy sales are due at this time. Parents must fill out the tally sheets. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Schaaf.
8th grade girls basketball practice will at at the MS at 5 pm today.
- We are taking submissions for the Joke of the Day that are read during the morning announcements. If you would like your joke to be considered please email it to Mrs. Miller for consideration.
- We now have WMS Demon long sleeve T-shirts and hoodie sweat shirts for sale! The long sleeve t-shirts at $20 and the hooded sweat-shirts are $25 (XXL are $30). We have grey short sleeve t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts on order and should be available as well within the next few weeks. All funds from this fundraiser go directly back into the WMS fundraiser account that funds our BLITZ days and other fun things we do. Stop by the office and pick up an order form and see what they look like! Cost of the t-shirts is $15. Fridays=Spirit Day @ WMS. Wear your WMS shirt on Fridays to show your school spirit! Shirts may be purchased in the office.
- This is just a reminder to students that all water bottles must be clear and they must only have water in them!
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: OFFICE
- Joke of the day
- What section of the paper does a ghost always read?…the HORRORscopes