WMS Announcements for Thursday, December 4, 2019
LUNCH: Chicken gravy over biscuits, fruit, veggie and milk OR Salad Bar
Students: Please make sure that you are staying off the ice at recess and please be extra careful in the morning before school. The frost makes the entire playground slippery!
Congratulations to the following students who were selected as students of the month for November: 6th- Madison L. Smith & Noah Williamson; 7th- Tatum Deshner & Keagen Smith; 8th- Abby Barnick & Dillon Kwasney. This students please come down to the office after announcements to get their t-shirts.
Golden Rule Ambassadors meeting on Friday, 12/6 @ 7:50 am in Mr. Goyette’s office.
Big Champs, please pick up a T-shirt/Sweatshirt order form from Mrs. Nissley today if you have not already done so.
These will need to be returned, with your payment, by Friday morning.
This is a reminder to all TIP members...we still have open slots to volunteer to ring the bell for the Salvation Army. Please get with Mrs. Nissley and sign up for a time slot as soon as possible.
There will be a Big Champ meeting on Friday, December 6th during 8th grade lunch recess. 7th grade Big Champs will meet during your lunch time and then eat with the 8th graders after the meeting. Please see Mrs. Nissley if you have any questions.
Girls' Club will meet on Thursday of this week. Please bring your coats and wear shoes you can easily walk in.
- We are taking submissions for the Joke of the Day that are read during the morning announcements. If you would like your joke to be considered please email it to Mrs. Miller for consideration.
- We now have WMS Demon long sleeve T-shirts and hoodie sweat shirts for sale! The long sleeve t-shirts at $20 and the hooded sweat-shirts are $25 (XXL are $30). We have grey short sleeve t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts on order and should be available as well within the next few weeks. All funds from this fundraiser go directly back into the WMS fundraiser account that funds our BLITZ days and other fun things we do. Stop by the office and pick up an order form and see what they look like! Cost of the t-shirts is $15. Fridays=Spirit Day @ WMS. Wear your WMS shirt on Fridays to show your school spirit! Shirts may be purchased in the office.
- This is just a reminder to students that all water bottles must be clear and they must only have water in them!
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: Mr. Cerenio Room 41 in the Science Wing
- Joke of the day
- What did the picture say to the wall?… I was framed!