We wanted to give everyone a quick update on things as we finish out our new school year:
- A big Thank You to our Community for the passage of both District Levies! We really appreciate it!
- Congratulations to all of the new board members that were elected to the GUSB.
- Monday night we will have 2 board meetings. The first board meeting will be with our current board members finishing out the business for this school year. The second board meeting will be a realignment meeting where our new board members will be sworn in.
- The board meetings will be held in person and there are a couple of agenda items that may be of interest to a number of people! We will be discussing the school calendar for next year which includes the possibility of moving t a 4-day school week. Additionally, there will be a proposal given to making masks optional (except in certain situations) the remainder of the school year.
- Please see the video below for a more detailed explanation of the above items.
- As always, you will be able to find out more information about our board meeting by going to our website (www.glendiveschools.org) 48 hours before our meetings.
Video Update from Superintendent Schreibeis (11:27) - detailed information
Thank you again for all your support! We know this year has been difficult for everyone. GPS will continue to strive to be and do better!